So, I took my boneless chicken, threw in some spices, mixed them together, sliced some onions and threw ‘em into the oven for 20 – 25 minutes till water dried and the chicken was cooked to perfection. I was surprised to get the smoky, bbq-ey flavor from the chicken. Try it yourelf and lemme know.
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C.
- Slice tomatoes and set aside.
- In a separate bowl add salt, red chillies powder, lemon juice, chart masala, garam masala, turmeric powder and ketchup to chicken and mix everything nicely together. Set aside for all the flavors to meld.
- Now grease your baking tray lightly with oil, pour the chicken mix on it and place tomatoes on sides, up and just about everywhere you want or can, don’t overdo it please.
- Sprinkle chopped garlic and spring onions on top and let the oven do it’s magic.
- Bake for 20-25 min or till chicken is cooked and all its water dries away.
Sprinkle some spring onions and fresh green coriander on top and serve.