I made these little tasty bites for my mom’s friend tea-party, yesterday. Will upload the pictures tonight, God be willing. You just have to be careful that you double coat them, otherwise all the cheese will melt and spread every where in your frying pan. So, don’t miss the double coating bit.
I got this recipe from my dear friend Unaiza. And boy everyone loved them. Other than being oh-so-awesome, they are exceptionally easy to make.The cheese stacked on chicken bits gets melted while deep frying, giving you a rich, moist and creamy flavor in every bite.
All you need>>>
Chicken boneless ——- 1/2 kg
Salt———————— 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce————– 4 tbsp
Red chili flakes———-1 tbsp
Garlic——————–2 cloves, freshly crushed
Tooth picks————- as required
Bread crumbs———- as needed
Black pepper———— 1 tsp
Cheddar Cheese slices– 6 slice or as needed cut into cubes
How it’s made>>>
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken in soya sauce, salt, red chili flakes, Black pepper and garlic.
- Leave it marinated for 2 -3 hours.
- Now cut the cheese slices, same as the size of the chicken and set aside.
- Now take a tooth pick and put first chicken, then one slice of cheese, then chicken again and two slices of cheese and top it off with chicken piece again.
- Now coat this skewer into egg, then into bread crumbs generously. Coat again in egg and then in bread crumbs, so they envelop the cheese and chicken completely. It’s called double coating 😛
- After wards deep fry.
Delicious Chicken-cheese-sticks are ready to impress your family members and guests.When you’ve double coated them all, you can also freeze them for as long as you want.