If you want to impress your guests with a delicious yet simple dessert, creme caramel would do the trick. It’s certain to please your guests. One bowl recipe which yields a simple yet fit-for-all occasions desserts couldn’t be any easier than this one. After all, all you have to do to is mix everything together, place in a tub containing hot water and cook it in a pre-heated oven.
1. Eggs ———————–6
2. Sugar ———————-1/2 cup
3. Milk ————————1 cup
4. Vanilla essence ———–1 tsp
1. Mix all the ingridients and beat for 1 minute. Not more than that.
2. First put the caramel into your dish. Spread all around and let it cool then add the mixed ingridients.
3. Place the dish it in a baking tray half full of boiling water. (cookies dish for intance.)
4. Bake at 180 C till a tooth pick stands in it.
5. Cool then place it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
1. Sugar 4 tbsp
2. Water 1 1/2 tsp
Put sugar in a a pan and add water and let the sugar turn light brown. Stir constantly, as it starts to burn very quickly. It is very important that the color should only be golden brown and not dark brown or black as it will give it a strong, unpleasant flavor and odor.