Sick and tired of same old potato cutlets that have no effect on you. Too soft and tender to touch that it’s next to impossible to lift them without breaking them, not even power puff girls can come to resuce you out of your misery. Well fret no more, because special chicken cutlets are here to save the day. Once you try ‘em, they’ll kick boredom right outta you.
What you need>>>
Chicken mince———————— 250 g
Gram lentil—————————- 3 tbsp Channay ki daal
Potatoes——————————- 1 large
Onion———————————- 1 medium, finely chopped
Coriander—————————– 3 tbsp green
Green chillies————————- 3-4 finely chopped
Garlic paste—————————1 tsp
Ginger paste————————– 1 tsp
Red chillies powder—————– 1 tbsp
Egg————————————- 1 + 1 tbsp water
Salt————————————- to taste
How it’s made>>>
- Boil gram lentil till soft and tender to touch. Drain and set aside and let it cool.
- Boil potato and mash it till smooth. Set aside and let it cool.
- Now add mince chicken, onion, galic/ginger paste, salt, red chillies to your chopper and chop chop till everything is nicelly mixed. Once done, add cooled gram lentil and potato. Grind till everything is mixed again.
- Take everything out of the chopper and mix in finely chopped coriander and green chillies.
- Now’s the time for giving your raw cutlets any desired shape. You can make them round, oval, triangle or anthing that fancies you.
- Once done with the shaping, coat them in egg+water mixture and shallow fry. Cook till golden brown on each side.
You can use Harri Chatni if you like, or this one as follows:
what you need>>>
Ketchup—————– 1 tbsp
Chili garlic sauce—– 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce———— 2 tbsp