What would you do if you couldn’t find pizza on your breakfast table? Well, you’ll make this quick & easy egg pizza that looks ravishing and tastes pretty scrumptious too.
Well of course its gonna taste like an omelet but it’s gonna bring money back guarantee excitement on your boring regular breakfast table, you know why? Because WE EAT WITH OUR EYES 😀
Don’t believe so, well try it yourself.
What you need>>>
Eggs——————— 3 lightly beaten
Water——————- 3 tbsp
Salt———————– 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder——– 1 1/2 tsp and 1 tsp extra
Tomato paste———- 3 tbsp
Oregano—————— two pinches
Cheddar cheese——— 2 tbsp
Milk———————– 2 tbsp
How it’s made>>>
- Put 2 tbsp oil in a small frying pan. Swirl it around to coat the sides of the pan.
- Now beat 3 eggs with water, salt, red chili powder till yolks and egg whites are thoroughly mixed together. Don’t make it frothy by over beating.
- Now take the frying pan and put it on the stove on medium heat. Once oil is hot swirl around the sides again and pour your egg mixture.
- Let it sit for 5 seconds then shake it back and forth so it may not stick to the pan, and if you’re using non-stick pan well, nothing like it. If not well, loosen it from pan by carefully running a spatula under it and from all side.
- Once the egg has cooked a bit from the bottom side and not too runny on top, spread tomato paste evenly.
- Followed by finely chopped onions, capsicum or any other vegetable you like.
- Cover and let the rest of the egg cook.
- Meanwhile take 2 tbsp of cheese and 2 tbsp of milk in another saucepan and heat gently.
- Once the cheese has melted and your egg pizza has cooked pour this melted cheese and oregano on top and ENJOY! like we did 😀
Happy cooking people!