I’ve made this recipe on a request ( kindly note that we do listen to all your requests and queries We try our level best to fit them in our schedule asap. With a hope that you people won’t mind if it takes us longer than usual to post your request. )They turned out so good that I have a feeling it’ll be included in my weekly cooking plans. Ooooh yeah! They were juicy, tender and oh-so-flavorsome.
There are many different types of chicken wings recipes out there. This one is the least complicated, one bowl recipe and does not require any deep-frying. In fact these are totally oil-free. You don’t even have to use a tsp of oil in these juicy, tender and oh-so-citrusy chicken wings.
These sweet, subtly spicy chicken wings are packed with lemony flavor to remind you of all the joys and flavors of summer. Enjoy them with a glass of chilled peach juice, emmm emmm. These lemon honey sesame chicken wings are not only easy-to-make but they are also a low calorie snack, excellent for all the weight-watchers and great to nibble on while you kick the craving-to-eat-fried-chicken out of your head.
I found this recipe on an amazing blog named “taste”, you can check out their post here. I don’t like the bitter taste of lemon zest so, I didn’t add it to my recipe. You can add them if you like. Other than that I have followed their recipe to a T.
- Chicken wings—————– without skin ½ kg
- Salt————————— ½ tsp
- Red chili powder————— ½ tsp
- Soya sauce——————- 1 tbsp
- Honey———————— ⅛ cup
- Fresh Lemon juice———— ⅛ cup
- Sesame seeds—————- 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil—————— 1 tbsp for greasing the oven dish
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Cut each wing from the joint.
- To make marinade, place all the ingredients except the chicken wings and the oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Now add chicken, toss to coat on both sides and leave it to marinate for at least one hour.
- Next, grease your baking dish with oil and carefully place the marinated chicken wings in a single layer.
- Bake lemon honey sesame chicken wings for 30-35 minutes, take them out of the oven and turn. Pour the juices in the dish over the wings and pop it back into the oven for another 30 minutes. Do check after every ten minutes. Do not burn the wings.
- Once they have been cooked, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve hot.
- Serve it with rice, french fries or just as it is. No extra sauce required.
These quick and easy, healthy and delicious lemon honey sesame chicken wings are a must. You just have to try ‘em.
If you enjoyed reading my “Lemon Honey Sesame Chicken Wings” recipe, please do share it with your friends and family on other networks. And if you would like to receive free updates of my blog, kindly subscribe to my blog, it’s free and takes only a second.
May Allah be pleased with you.