You can never praise this malai chicken recipe enough. This recipe is JUST PERFECT! I am not exaggerating, the first time I made it, everyone couldn’t stop praising enough, till I literary started to get embarrassed but this recipe is THAT good. Don’t believe me, try it for yourself.
This Malai boti chicken recipe is the best one you could find. The chicken with creamy texture will literary melt in your mouth and the grinded almonds give this recipe a smooth, soft, creamy texture. Marinate the chicken pieces for 1 hour and you will definitely love this recipe, insha Allah!
What you need
Chicken boneless——————————- 1/2 kg
Lemon juice————————————– 1 tbsp
Red chillies powder—————————- 1/2 tsp
Green chilies crushed————————- 2
Garlic paste————————————– 1 tsp
Ginger paste————————————- 1 tsp
Yoghurt——————————————— 2 tbsp
Milk Pak cream———————————- 2 tbsp or any other packet cream preferably
Salt————————————————- 1 tsp
Coriander powder (dhania)——————- 1 tsp
Cumin powder (cumin)———————— 1/2 tsp
Almond paste———————————— 15 – 20 almonds
Gram Masala powder————————– 1/2 tsp
White pepper powder————————– 1/2 tsp
Coal———————————————— will be used in the end for smoking flavour/effect
How it’s made
- Blanch your almonds and grind them to fine powder ( btw blanching means to throw your almonds in hot water to remove their skin) and set aside.
- Crush green chillies/grind them to a paste and set aside.
- Clean your boneless chicken and pat dry. (the chicken pieces should be dry, this is very Important)
- Marinate your chicken pieces in salt and lemon juice and leave it to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Once done add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate your chicken for 1 hour and then apply your chicken pieces on wooden skewers and either grill it on your grilling pan or use your regular frying pan. Pour 2 tbsp of oil in your pan.
- Place your sticks on it and then cook for 2 minutes and turn, and the cook till the chicken is done, dana, done done “D
- Once done, heat up a coal and give your chicken pieces a smoking flavour.
Serve it with Naan or pita bread. Lemon wedges and salad works well with it as well.