Monotony bores us. We human beings like, as well as need change. It makes otherwise dull and dry life interesting. Just like different spices in our food can either make or break a dish. On the same note, your life should be loaded with all kinds of different experiences and your food should be packed with flavors. Try something new every now and then. It will be a breathe of fresh air, and that’s what make life interesting.“Variety’s the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavor“.
By William Cowper
It seems everything and everybody is on the go these days. People are using smat phones, smart cars and now even smart food. Food that is not only quickly prepared but equally quick and simple to make. That is why restaurant business is on its boom these days. People can’t afford to spend hours and hours long into the kitchen when they can get their favorite food delivered right at their door-step. If you are a chicken pasta alfredo or white sauce fan than you will definitely love this oil-free scrambled egg recipe. A bite into this dreamy, creamy, fluffy scrambled egg in a microwave takes you to an epic journey of creamy pleasures. Trust me this egg recipe tastes more like creamy white sauce than an egg. I am a die hard fan of white sauce so, I simply loved it.
Sick and tired of the routine breakfast, looking for something new to try? Can’t have that dull & boring, same old, same old breakfast anymore. Well it’s your lucky day because we have just the recipe for you. Try this dreamy, creamy and fluffy oil-free scrambled eggs in microwave. Yes you make it in a matter of few minutes in a microwave. No oil added, not even a drop of it, how cool is that.
I found this recipe on a blog named Lick The Spoon. She beautifully explained how to make it in a microwave with step-by-step images.
Go out and have a fun filled life. A life full of surprises, laughter and oh-so-varied spices.
- Eggs——————- 2
- Cream—————— ¼ cup
- Water—————— 2 tbsp
- Salt——————– a pinch
- Black pepper———– a pinch
- Cheddar cheese——– optional
- For Sauteed Mushrooms
- Mushrooms————- 6-7 sliced
- Salt——————— pinch
- Oregano—————- 1 tsp
- Onion——————- 1 medium finely chopped
- Butter—————— 1 tbsp
- Put everything together in a microwave proof plate. Try using a plate with a flat base, mine was a wee bit deep in the centre, and that was not good.
- Now microwave the egg mixture for 30 SECONDS, and check.
- Again 30 SECONDS and pop open the door, check again. Continue this process till the centre along with the corners is fully cooked. Please don’t over do it otherwise your egg will be dry and rubbery.
- Have patience and continue cooking it for 30 seconds, checking for doneness after every 30 seconds.
- Lastly add a slice of cheese and microwave a little longer till the cheese melts.
- To make the sauteed mushrooms, melt butter in a frying pan.
- Add onions and cook for a minute or two, till they turn pinkish.
- Throw in mushrooms and the rest of the spices, give everything a good stir. Cook for an extra minute and it’s done.
- Serve it on the side of your oil-free scrambled eggs.
Now you can go ahead and add this “scrambled egg” recipe in your breakfast list as well.
If you enjoyed reading “ Oil-free Scrambled Egg In Microwave ” recipe, do share it with your friends and family. And if you would like to receive FREE updates of my blog and recipes like ” Oil-free Scrambled Egg In Microwave ”, do subscribe to my blog.