What you need
Fried Rice————— 250 g
Spring onions———— 2 green part diced
Salt———————- 2 tsp
White pepper———— 2 tsp
Egg———————- 1 lightly beaten
Yellow food colour——- pinch
Oil/butter————– 3 tbsp
Garlic——————- 4 crushed
How it’s made
- Pre-cook rice (boil them to fully cooked), chill for around 2-3 hours. For perfect fried rice, always remember that you need to pre-cook your rice and use them when they are chilled. Cook them overnight or 2-3 hours before using can yield best results.
- Lightly beat your egg in a small bowl, add a pinch of salt and yellow food colour into it and set aside.
- Now take your pan, add in oil or butter for butter fried rice, and throw in the egg. Cook egg and break it into tiny bits as it is cooking.
- Now put garlic in the pan and sautee it.
- Once you have sauteed garlic throw in rice and the seasoning.
- Give it a good mix and in the end add spring onions, toss again and your buttered garlic fried rice are ready to serve.