I’ve been wanting to buy a chopper for myself, but for one reason or the other, just couldn’t rather didn’t 🙂 So, yesterday was a big day, as my mom and I went to the electronics shop in liberty, near Al-Fatah super store, and she bought a new Kenwood Compact FP108 Food Processor, yay!
It’s a chopper/slicer/juicer/beater. It’s just perfect. Just what i wanted. Other technical details include:
- A convenient single speed and pulse for simplicity.
- Useful cord storage reduces trailing flex on the work-top.
- Easy locating bowl and lid with safety interlock.
- Maxi-blend disc improves blending performance by 60%.
Apart from all of the above, it comes with a number of useful tools also 🙂
- Knife blade
- Shredding plate
- Slicing plate
- Plate carrier
- maxi blend canopy
Now the next question is, what can we do with a food processor? Well my friend, you can:
- Chop or mince vegetables, herbs, olives, garlic nuts etc
- Grate carrots, potatoes, chocolate, cheese etc
- Process food much quickly and easily.
- Process meat especially for kebabs, koftay and meat loaf etc
- Slice carrots, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers etc
- Mix, blend, make bread crumbs, mayonnaise, hummus, green chatni, oh well you get the idea, don’t you? 🙂
It can surely be of great assistance to you. It saves your precious time and combines several functions in one appliance.
Guess I’ll be more busy than before hehe now I’ll be making Koftay, meat loaf, Dum walay kabab, beef kababs, chicken kababs and much much more, more often. All i was waiting for, was this chopper. Yay!
Happy happy me! 😀
So, which one have you got, and why? And if you don’t, go get one! 🙂