You can replace this pasta with rice noodles, spaghetti or just another pasta of your liking. This pasta recipe tastes delicious, even the kids love it. Don’t be fooled by its somewhat dull appearance, my shots don’t justify it at all. And it is jam-packed with flavours also.
What you need
Chicken sausages———————–3 large, cubed, cut one round slice into four parts
Capsicum———————————- 1 cubed
Carrots————————————– 2 cubed
Ketchup————————————- 1/2 cup
Black Pepper——————————-1 tsp
Soya sauce———————————2 tbsp
Pasta—————————————– 3 cups after boiling.
Coriander———————————— 2 tbsp
Oil——————————————— 3 tbsp
Garlic—————————————– 2 crushed
How its made
- Boil water and cook pasta under tender (over cooking your pasta, noodles or spaghetti make it too tender and breaks it when you are mixing it), set aside.
- Put oil in your pan and add garlic.
- Sautee garlic and throw in chicken sausages.
- Cook sausages for 2 – 3 minutes and then throw in capsicum and carrots.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and add ketchup, soya sauce and other seasonings.
- Add water and let the carrots get a little tender.
- Once it is done, throw in pasta and then cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Stir occasionally and your pasta is ready.
- Lastly, throw in finely chopped coriander and give it a good mix.